You are here

Child & Family Studies Transfer Plan

If you are transferring from a different university and have been admitted to the university, contact the dean's office, College of Liberal Arts to set up an appointment for advising.

If you are thinking of changing your major from a different program within the University of Louisiana at Lafayette to the child and family studies program, contact the program at 337-482-6044 to schedule an appointment.

If you have already changed your major to child and family studies from a different program in the University, contact your assigned advisor.